Dr. Byju bai T.P.
Government Engineering College,
Kozhikode – 673 005
Phone: 0495 2383210
Areas of Interest
- Compressive Sampling, Signal Processing
- Industrial Experience: 1 year
- Teaching: More than 28 years
- Byjubai.T.P and Elizabeth Elias, “Image quality assessment in Medical imaging based on Compressed Sensing”, International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics, InderScience Publishers; Int. J. Medical Engineering and Informatics, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2012
- Byjubai.T.P and Elizabeth Elias, “Sparse regularization in Medical Imaging” International Research Journal of Signal Processing
- Byjubai.T.P and Elizabeth Elias, ” Performance analysis of Compressed sensing in Medical Imaging “, IEEE-International Conference on Information, Signal and Communication (ICISC2011) A.D.Patel Institute of Technology, Gujarat, 5-6 February 2011
- Byjubai.T.P and Elizabeth Elias, Comparative analysis of Compressive sensing based reconstruction in Medical Imaging “, IEEE- International Conference on Multimedia and Signal Processing(CMSP’11) 14 – 15 May 2011, in Guilin, China.
- Unnikrishnan K T, Byjubai T P “Industrial Surveillance Video Analysis Using Compressed Sensing”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Engineering (ICRIEECE -18). Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 27-28 July 2018.
- Althaf A P, Byjubai T P “Space Telescope Image reconstruction based on Combined Convex Relaxation and Non Convex Minimization Algorithms”, IEEE RAICS 2018: Recent Advances in Intelligent Computational Systems. 6-8 December 2018, Trivandrum, Kerala.
- Lissy R K ,Byjubai T P ,”Brain Image Reconstruction Based On Compressively Sensed Data And Matched Wavelets”, National Conference on Communication Networks (NCOCS-2019) , 21st September 2019 at NIT Puducherry, Karaikal
- Anagha O K, Byjubai T P, “ , Contrast Enhancement Of Natural Disaster Satellite Images Using Non-Subsampled Contourlet Transform”, National Conference on Communication Networks (NCOCS-2019) being held on 21st September 2019 at NIT Puducherry, Karaikal.
- Sneha K, Byjubai T P, ”Automated diagnosis of Optic atrophy using Empirical wavelet transform”. International Conference on Sustainable and Innovative Solutions for Current Challenges in Engineering and Technology (ICSISCET-19). Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior, 2-3 November 2019